Recent Community Posts
Here in your Community, Always Here to Help
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (956) 585-3433
Our SERVPRO crew was dispatched to a local animal shelter due to signs of microbial growth spreading within the shelter. In order for our technicians to begin the Mold Remediation process, they had to evacuate all the pets that were currently sheltered in the building and placed them in a safe area outside the facility. Our technicians set up a tent to provide the pets with shade and some water to keep them hydrated. Thanks to our technicians SERVPROCARES Mentality, adoptions were able to continue for the animals and waited patiently for their FUR-EVER homes!
We care about our RGV community and are always ready to help no matter the situation!
Know your insurance, BEFORE the storm.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (956) 585-3433
SERVPRO is more than just a fire & water restoration company! We are in your community and eager to help! That’s why we’re here to also HELP prevent you as much stress BEFORE the storm!
One question I like asking at mixers is, “if your home fell victim to a major disaster tomorrow, would your insurance cover the damages?” Many times, we don’t have an answer or plan! Homeowners' insurance may help cover certain causes of storm damage, including wind, hail & lightning.
However, what most people FAIL to know is that damage caused by floods and catastrophic storms is typically NOT covered by a standard homeowners insurance policy. It's important to read your policy prior to purchase to learn what types of storm damage may or may not be covered.
You might need additional coverage as an unnecessary cost, but consider the cost to rebuild or repair out of pocket. SERVPRO bases its pricing on national average or market rates, you’ll be glad you spent the extra funds on these types of coverages rather than having to pay out of pocket.
Take time now, before the storm, to make sure you are ahead for whatever may happen, instead of finding out you’re not covered in the MIDDLE or AFTER the disaster.
SERVPRO, Ready Plan App Available NOW!
Look for the green and orange icon, THAT'S US!
Check it out! We have an app called, Ready Plan! We offer this for any home and/or business owners so they can be ahead of the game in the event of a disaster. We all know disasters can be overwhelmingly devastating, but it’s always a relief to know you have a plan and someone to count on in this event. SERVPRO!
PERKS of downloading our app
- We provide a free assessment of your facility, (look at that instant budget save!)
- Build a profile document in seconds where you will be provided with critical information you will need in the event of a disaster.
- A detailed guide to help you get back into your home or business after a disaster.
- Set your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration.
- The app will also provide you details in case of a disaster on immediate actions you can take for example shut off valve’s locations, priority areas and contact information (which will have you prepared and ready before a disaster)
Think about how all the information within our app, can help you and your business! With some of the tips we offer, you may even be avoiding any actual damage to your property! Also feel relieved, knowing we would be there by your side in the event anything does go wrong. Offering services 24/7, this app will lead you directly to the professionals and have you saving more than you ever imagined!
Downloading SERVPRO, Ready Plan has never been easier follow with these easy steps!
- Visit SERVPRO.com/ready and in seconds register for an account, using your email address as your username and choose a password. (save your password and email you’ll need to have this information close by for later)
- Choose your local SERVPRO Franchise representative to contact in the event your home or business experiences fire, mold, water or other type of damage.
- Begin creating an Emergency Ready Plan (ERP) for your property (you will also have the ability to add more than 1 property or business if that’s the scenario)
- Go to your app store and download the SERVPRO, Ready Plan application on your tablet, blackberry, android or iPhone.
- Log in using the email and password you created for your account back in step 1
And that’s it, it’s that simple! You’re now in and able to browse through all the above-mentioned features! Stay safe and welcome to the family!
Stay safe this independence weekend and know how to do so by following these tips!
From our SERVPRO family to yours, we want to thank all of our veterans and wish everyone a happy and safe weekend.
We experience about 18,500 fires a year. Most of these fires are reported on 4th of July than any other day of the year. Although we are ready to have fun we also have to remember to stay safe at all times.
Here are some easy and important tips you can follow to help protect your home from a fire.
- Clean gutters- Don’t forget your roof! Your summer cleaning should include a little maintenance time to your roof top. By doing this, you are playing it safe and removing any kind of debris that could be used as fuel for a fire.
- Put a sprinkler in the front and back- Keep your lawn moist! You want to prevent a spark or even a falling (but still lit firework on your yard.
- Remove dry brush from your home and surroundings- People often don’t think of this one, as we may keep up with our daily yard cleaning, but always take a double look outside for any bark, branches or twigs. Even if you are not planning on having fireworks this year in your home, falling fireworks may still land lit and can lead to an unexpected fire.
- Trim Trees- Removing any hanging or excess branches will help prevent any trees getting lit by a fly away spark or firework.
In the event you do encounter a fire, call SERVPRO! We are here to provide you with 24/7 clean up and restoration services, you can get in contact with us for a free estimate! "Like it never even happened."