Before the storm hits
SERVPRO of East Mission & South Edinburg responds immediately to your flood and storm damage emergencies.
We have the storm damage restoration experience and specialized equipment to restore your Mission/Edinburg home or business back to pre-storm condition.
You must be thinking in your head, “But what can I do BEFORE the storm gets here?”
Here are a few tips that can help keep you one step ahead of the storm:
- Listen to weather forecasts & check your supplies
- Although we can’t always predict extreme cold in advance, weather forecasts can sometimes give you several days of notice to prepare
- Bring your pets inside
- If you can’t bring them inside, for whatever reason, provide them adequate shelter. Try to keep them as warm as possible and assure they have access to unfrozen water.
- Prepare your car EVERY fall
- Routine checkup: heater, defroster, brakes, brake fluid, ignition, emergency flashers, exhaust, oil & battery
- Check anti freezer lever
- Replace windshield-wiper fluid with a wintertime mixer
- Make sure the tires on your car have adequate tread & air pressure (replace any worm tires if necessary and fill low tires)
- Keep gas full
When a storm hits your Mission/Edinburg home or business, you need help immediately. Our quick response will help prevent secondary damage and help reduce restoration costs.